We’re a boutique website design, development and digital marketing company located in beautiful Surrey, BC. We’ve been helping amazing people start and grow their online businesses since 2002.
We take pride in building lasting relationships with our clients and helping them reach their goals.
Over the past 14 years we’ve partnered with many people in different industries including:
- Accounting & Financial
- Service Companies
As a small business, we know what it takes to create a smart and successful website. We look forward to getting to know more about you and your business.
You’re looking for a partnership with someone you can trust and has the expertise to get the job done. We support you from the beginning, and our ongoing client relationships show that we are there for you long after your website launches. Read testimonials from some of the amazing people we work with.
Christie Smith, APR
Associate Director, Corporate Communications, City of Vancouver
Kyle has a sharp eye for detail and amazing web design skills. He is responsive and flexible and truly listens to the client's needs, which results in an exceptional product. Kyle's vast experience is clearly evident in his ability to source the best images that bring the site to life. I've received a great deal of positive feedback after only a month of the site going live.
Principal Consultant at Sajeeta Saroop Strategic Communications
I woke up one morning and decided I needed a new website. I found Kyle randomly doing a Google search for a web developer (he has great SEO ☺) and that’s when the magic began.
Kyle impressed me on all levels. He knows his technical stuff, no question. What Kyle brings to the table is an incredible level of client service, dedication to meeting the client’s needs and going above and beyond to deliver. His easy-going personal style and ego-less attitude helped develop creative synergy and the result was impressive. I have new website that I love, that was created in about a week.
Most importantly, Kyle will not stop until you are happy as a client. As a consultant in the customer experience biz, I know this kind of service is pretty rare.
It was a pleasure working with Kyle. He answered my inquires quickly, educated me on items I knew nothing about, was extremely detailed oriented, and, above all, produced an amazing product. I would highly recommend him to any of my networks, as I witnessed his strong work ethics. Thank you Kyle and I look forward to working with you again in the future!
Now that you’ve learned a bit more about us and what our clients are saying about our work. You’re seriously thinking about contacting us today to get your project started. Before you hit submit let’s review a few things about why we would be a good fit for you.
- If you are looking for a big agency, we’re not for you. We’re a boutique studio that pays special attention to you and your project.
- If you are looking for the cheapest solution, we’re not for you. Strategy, project planning, creativity, and attention to detail all take time and experience.
We pledge to:
- Stick to your budget – never any surprises
- Listen to you – who knows your business better?
- Map out a clear action plan with specific deliverables
- Produce a project that exceeds your expectations
We appreciate honesty, integrity, and good people doing spectacular things.
Ready to get started? Send us a message and let’s have a conversation about your business.
Our clients almost always have two specific needs; they need an affordable website for their new business with a quick turn around time, or they have an existing website and they need us to make some necessary improvements. Based on these needs we’ve tailored two packages we provide to our clients.
See below for more details about our Website Express™ and Website Reboot™ packages.
Does your new business need a professional and affordable website?
You’ll have a stunning, search engine friendly website that’s connecting you with new customers.
Your new website will:
- Allow you to easily connect with new customers
- Make it easy for you to update your own website content
- Be mobile friendly – look perfect on phones and tablets
We’ll have your website ready for you in 5 business days!
Websites don’t last forever. If your website is starting to feel like a relic, then it might be time for a “Website Reboot”.
A Reboot saves you money because we’re not starting from scratch. We keep the good, remove the bad, and make improvements.
Does this sound like your current website?
- Your website is unusable on mobile devices
- You can’t edit your current website
- Your website doesn’t work well in current browsers
- Your website doesn’t generate leads
We’ll have your website ready for you in 10 business days!
Ready to get started?Please fill out the form below. Send us some information about your business so we can determine how best to help you.
After a few initial emails to confirm we’re a good fit, we’ll schedule a quick phone call to review the project and get to know each other.
If you’d rather give us a call, you can do that as well.
Call us at 778-574-2574. M-F 9-5pm PST.
Not quite ready? Click here for a special offer!
We think everyone should have a website, so for a limited time we’re giving away 5 FREE “Coming Soon” pages each month.
A “Coming Soon” page is the fastest way to get your business online and connecting with potential customers.
What is a “Coming Soon” Page?
Basically, a “Coming Soon” page is a placeholder that announces that your actual website is “coming soon”.
“Coming Soon” pages usually have four goals in mind:
- Say what’s coming
- Explain the site’s purpose
- Create curiosity (optional, but ideal)
- Launch date (optional, but ideal)
Why Should You Use a “Coming Soon” Page?
- Establish a presence in search engine results before your website launches. It’s an opportunity to describe your business, and include the specific words people are searching for online.
- Build an email list. You can let potential customers know they can sign up to be alerted when your website is launched.
- Easily allow your visitors to share your site on social media.
What’s the catch?
There is no catch. This is a free gift. We hope you’ll become a future client, but there is no obligation.